GARMIN ALPHA 10 GPS HANDHELD WITH TT15 MINI BUNDLE
For more flexibility on the hunt, the compact Alpha 10 handheld with at-a-glance multi-GNSS tracking and training can be used on its own, connected to your compatible smartphone, or connected to another Garmin dog tracking device. Pair it with the T5 and TT15 dog devices to track up to 20 dogs with additional dog devices sold separately up to 9 miles with up to a 2.5-second update rate. Multiday trips are hassle-free with up to a full week of battery life. You can even issue customized corrections for each dog — right from the handheld. Use the Garmin DriveTrack GPS navigator to view your dog’s location while in a vehicle, or sync with select Garmin wearables to track from your wrist. After the hunt, view dog tracking data, hunt replay, and more with the Garmin Explore smart device app.
Garmin Alpha 10 HandHeld Features:
- Compact design with at-a-glance multi-GNSS tracking and configurable training
- Pair with the T5 and TT15 dog devices to track up to 20 dogs with additional dog devices sold separately up to 9 miles with up to a 2.5-second update rate
- Customize training for each dog with 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation plus tone and vibe
- Connect to a Garmin DriveTrack GPS navigator to view your dog’s location from a vehicle
- Compatible with select Garmin wearables for quick tracking updates at the wrist
- Up to a full week’s worth of battery life (battery life may vary depending on usage) keeps you going on a multiday trip
- Follow the action by using Alpha 10 to track compatible Garmin dog devices and handhelds
- Sync with the Garmin Explore smart device app to view dog tracking data, hunt replay, and more.
Garmin TT15 Mini Tracking Collar Features:
- Smaller Physical Size: Designed for smaller breeds (15-50 lbs) measuring 9.5” to 14” in neck circumference.
- Lighter Weight: TT15 mini is lighter in weight (7.5oz) compared to the standard TT15 dog collar (10.0oz).
- Collar Sleep Mode: Allows you to save the battery life on your dog collar by turning on the sleep mode feature from the handheld.
- 3/4" Collar Straps: Compatible with 3/4" polyurethane-coated nylon collar straps; available in multiple colors (sold separately).
- GPS/GLONASS: Top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver for increased signal reception.
- Vibration: Activates vibration for training.
- VIRB Control: Dog collar can start or stop the VIRB action camera’s recording based on user command from the Alpha 100 handheld.
- Long and Short Contacts: Includes two lengths (long and short) of removable, stainless steel, insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions and extended comfort for the dog.
- Stimulation/Tone: Train each dog separately with 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, or tone alerts. Traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium, or high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1-6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from levels 1-18.
- LED Beacon Lights: LED beacon lights on the dog collar controlled by the Alpha 100, Astro 320, Astro 430 hand held for low light conditions or night use; visible up to 100 yards.
- Rescue Mode: Prolongs battery life by slowing down the rate at which it updates the Alpha 100, Astro 320, Astro 430.
- Battery Life: Includes rechargeable, user-replaceable, lithium-ion battery pack that lasts from 16 hours to 30 hours per charge.
- Rugged and Durable: Tough, durable dog device with water rating of 1 ATM (10 meters).